Erfahrungen, Test-Berichte, Bewertungen

Diese Seite gibt Dir Tipps und begründete kritische Meinungen um so mit der Erfahrung anderer mehr zu wissen.
Du kannst hier sehr schnell Produkte, Dienstleistungen und Angebote vorstellen, bewerten und darüber diskutieren.
Stell Deine Kommentare, Erfahrungsberichte & interessante Empfehlungen ein und werde Teil einer Forum-Plattform.
Starte indem Du auf einen Beitrag antwortest oder ein neues Thema eröffnest! Einfach so, ganz leicht und kostenlos!

poll Umfrage: Do you like the wikifolio Aloha - Global Trends World?
Stimmen zur Umfrage "Do you like the wikifolio Aloha - Global Trends World?" 2 Stimmen abgegeben.
graph_table Tabellarische Auswertung
graph_pic Grafische Auswertung
Antworten Anteil der Stimmen Abgegebene Stimmen

1. yes 100% 2

2. no 0% 0

3. perhaps 0% 0
poll_now Du hast an dieser Umfrage noch nicht teilgenommen. Stimme jetzt ab!
1 Mitglied hat an der Abstimmung teilgenommen.

wikifolio - Aloha - Global Trends World - Maxi Scalibusa

in Geld 23.03.2019 16:55
von shodushi • 718 Beiträge

Aloha. In this topic I would like to make my contributions to the wikifolio Aloha - Global Trends World available to you. Maybe one or the other experience is valuable for you.

... the current key figures, the chart and the main content:

go directly to the Aloha - Global Trends World sample depot on wikifolio

... the trade idea:

Aloha - Global Trends World - ETF & Funds - Long & Short

This portfolio is intended to invest in global trends, funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) that in my opinion are profiting from changes in the world. Changes are usually a main driver for global trends such as digital transformation, industrial development and sustainability. ETFs and investment funds related to products and services which in my opinion have got a growth potential and support sustainable trends in various fields (e.g. nutrition, energy, technology or health), should be chosen. The goal is to participate in this development with this portfolio. The selection should be based on technical analysis. The time frame should generally be predominantly long-term. However, short-term transactions could be possible. For security and hedging purposes, short ETFs could be used in falling market phases. The distribution should be adapted to current developments in the respective markets, sectors and countries. The goal is to follow the trend and achieve a possibly steady return.

... Communication to wikifolio Aloha - Global Trends World:

Below are then followed at irregular intervals mental flashes and self-congratulation of the finest kind. ;-) Commenting is desirable and contributes to constructive proposals for continuous development. Thank you and good luck.

Aloha

Maxi Scalibusa

Social Trader

wikifolio: https://www.wikifolio.com/en/int/p/maxiscalibusa
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maxiscalibusa/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Maxi_Scalibusa
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/maxiscalibusa/
Sharewise: https://www.sharewise.com/us/authors/Maxi-Scalibusa
wallstreet online: https://www.wallstreet-online.de/userinf...5-maxiscalibusa

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.03.2019 16:56 | nach oben springen

RE: wikifolio - Aloha - Global Trends World - Maxi Scalibusa

in Geld 23.03.2019 17:28

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld :

The Aloha Mission. Aloha - Global Trends World - ETF & Funds - Long & Short. This portfolio is intended to invest in global trends, funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) that in my opinion profiting from change in the world. Usually they are mainly responsible for global trends like digital transformation, industry improvement and sustainable life change. Other global trends such as good food, growing living standards and free personal development should usually be chosen often. Whenever possible, trends for a better life and a clean world should always be included. Your business model and structure should have a scalable segment that I think works well. If possible, investment funds and ETFs should be selected that have, in my opinion, the potential to multiply your value. The goal is to participate in this development with this portfolio. The selection should be based on technical analysis. The time frame should generally be predominantly long-term. Short-term transactions should be possible. For security and hedging purposes, short ETFs should be used in falling market phases. The distribution should be adapted to current developments in the respective markets, sectors and countries. The goal is to follow the trend and achieve a possibly steady return.

Maxi Scalibusa

nach oben springen

in Geld 09.04.2019 14:39

#AlohaGlobalTrendsWorld

Knowledge level. I believe in something. Everything is somehow connected. Every human being is part of a larger universe. Every thought and action has long-term consequences. Everything will come back someday. We are all one. There are 1000 options and 1000 values. With my actions, I will support even more what I believe in. 100% are possible in almost all values. To do something unethical is not in my nature. I love performance and will get it in exactly the values ​​that I consider useful from a superordinate point of view. For this reason, I am increasingly looking for values ​​that are represented in ethical / ecological indices and live a certain sustainability. We are ONE.

Aloha

Maxi Scalibusa

nach oben springen

in Geld 07.07.2019 00:55

ALOHA = sustainability in the investment

In this topic I would like to pursue my research on sustainable investments, ethical investments and the world on ecological and social criteria. In doing so, I am happy when there are supporters for it and I expand my thoughts through further knowledge and ideas.

There are more and more investments (especially funds and ETFs) that have included sustainability in their investment decisions. However, these are not easy to find and, as far as I know, are not as public as conventional systems. That's exactly why I want to start here and contribute my experience on the topic of "sustainability in the investment". For this I will briefly highlight the terms ESG, SRI and Sustainable Investing. In addition, I would like to start a discussion on which other clues you may recognize social, environmental and sustainable investments. It should be about environmentally friendly climate protection goals as well as socially acceptable conditions and ethically morally appropriate goals. The following criteria and awards for sustainability are currently being implemented:

ESG - Environment Social Governance - Environment, Social Affairs and Corporate Governance
SRI - Socially Responsible Investment - Socially Responsible Investments
Sustainable Investing - ethically sustainable investment

ETFs and funds bearing the abbreviations ESG, SRI and Sustainable show that they contain sustainable criteria. The points used are still very different. There are, in my opinion, sustainable and "green" investments that do not contain any of these shortcuts and still play in this category. For example, renewable energy, recycling, air and water treatment and much more. The global search as an overall result was brought together in the wikifolio model depot "Aloha - Global Trends World". It's a great resource for anyone just starting to get into this topic. The comments are in English to reach as large a target audience as possible. It is constantly expanding and commenting.

You can find it here:
https://www.wikifolio.com/en/int/w/wfmyinvest

Your support and positive energy can be made by being included in the watchlist and social media interactions. I look forward to your ideas, your questions and your positive energy.

Aloha
Maxi Scalibusa

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.07.2019 00:57 | nach oben springen